We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any good cluns in cartagena?

Which Cartagena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
2 posts
Save Topic
any good cluns in cartagena?

I was hoping someone could recommend a good club that plays good music....

Madrid
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: any good cluns in cartagena?

Hello...

I can tell you, that cartagena has incredible clubs to party all night long. It al depends on what you consider nice for you or your music choice. Locals tend to go to LA CARBONERA.At Calle del arsenal near the convention center. This small club has a bit strict dress code but the music is very good and nice people around. Another club you want to take a look is MISTER BABILLA also very typical latino. A great place in the fortress on top of the muralla and with good music and exellent views to the caribbean sea is CAFE DEL MAR ! Try those three and you will have a good time.

Los Angeles, USA
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any good cluns in cartagena?

Getsemani is the place where the discos are. However, they discriminate worst than in the US. If you are dark skin, it is most likely you will not get in. You will have to call teh manger and do a lot of begging. This is one of teh things that have moved Cartagena backwards, and the main reason I am not going back.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any good cluns in cartagena?

You want Clubs, here are a few.

El Centro

1. Tu Candela Bar, Carrera 7 # 32-25, Portal de Los Dulces, Tel: 57-5-664-8787 8pm-4am.

2. La Tarzana, Carrera 7 # 32-67, 2nd floor, Portal de Los Dulces, 10,000 Cover

3. Babar, Calle San Juan de Dios and Calle Santa Teresa, Tel: 57-5-664-4083, 8pm-4am.

4. Giro Matto Bar-BBQ, 32-12 Calle del Landranal, at Calle Las Damas and Calle Amargura,Tel.: (57 5) 664 7678 - 664 7806

5. La Tripletera, Calle de La Carretas # 34-63, COP60,000-100,000.

6. Miami Club, 35-73/75 Calle del Porvenir, and Calle de la Soledad, 9pm-

7. Aquita e Coco, Calle Sogunda de Badillo, Open All Day.