We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucaramanga to Medellin

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Bucaramanga to Medellin

Hi

Two of my friends are going to San Gil and are then heading to Medellin to meet me afterwards on Fri, 23 August. I know there is a direct flight from Bucaramanga with Avianca at 10am but they dont think they will make it from Barichara that morning to Bucaramanga airport without having to be up at 5.30am!

There appears to be a later flight with ADA but we cannot book it from where we live as the website will only accept a Colombian credit card for payment.

Does anyone know of later (relatively cheap) or other options?

Thanks

Medellin
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucaramanga to Medellin

Take a flight via bogota with avianca or try www.vivacolombia.co

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucaramanga to Medellin

fyi viva doesn't include Buca on their destino list.

Respectively I don't know why anyone would want to take to take a 7hr detour to Bogota; unfortunately this is a common Colombian flight routeing problem.

mm, you're research is spot on - yes your friends will need a very early Barichara wake up call to make this flight.

despegar.com.co/shop/…0

3. Re: Bucaramanga to Medellin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 04, 2014