We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to wenzhou

Australia
1 post
Save Topic
how to get to wenzhou

Hi

I am going to visit handbags factory is Wenzhou, heard they are lots of them, can anyone recommended which one is good to make leather handbags and trushworthy

Also what is the best way to get there, I believe there isn't any direct flight and I am not game enough to catch local airlines such as dragon air, are they any alternative if there isn't big airlines company, may be train.

I am travelling from Australia, I can basicaly stop in Hongkong or Malaysia.

Thanks

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,260 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to wenzhou

If you don't want to fly internally in China (well, seriously I haven't found any major problems with them!), I think the nearest major international airport would be Hangzhou. From Hangzhou, it's quite easy to get to Wenzhou by train (which I definitely recommend over buses).

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,986 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get to wenzhou

>> am not game enough to catch local airlines such as dragon air

FYI, Dragon Air is based in HK, and most of their flight deck crew is Australian.

Wenzhou / China
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get to wenzhou

Hello ,

there are several planes a week from Hongkong to Wenzhou. Real save flight!

greetings,

Dirk

www.mywenzhou.com

4. Re: how to get to wenzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Wenzhou