We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Ningbo

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
64 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Bus: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Ningbo

How often do the buses run?

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
78 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Ningbo

Hi Mark,

I just wondered if you got the answer to your question posted above. I'm also looking for the answer. If you have visited China and back, perhaps you can assist me with some of my questions below:

\

I hope you are able to help me on them. I'm currently arranging a China trip for my boss.

I read on some forums that the best way will be to take the bus to Ningbo.

He will arrive at PVG at 3.30pm. (I understand he needs to take a bus to the bus station and then take another bus from there).

1.How does he get to the bus station from the airport?

2. What is the name of the bus station that he would need to go from the airport?

3. Is there a bus schedule list online?

4. Is there a bus leaving Shanghai to Ningbo at around 5.30pm?

6. Are there many bus stations in Ningbo?

7. Which bus station in Ningbo does he need to go to? (he will be visiting places in Jiangbei.)

8. What would the cost be?

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,

Kerayzee

2. Re: Bus: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Ningbo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, March 28, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Ningbo
Recent Conversations