We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2D1N Emei Shan, Le Shan on the way back, possible?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2D1N Emei Shan, Le Shan on the way back, possible?

I want to go to Emei Shan and Le Shan.

Normally most tours go to Le Shan first, drop off at hotel at base of Emei Shan, and do a trip up Emei Shan the next day, first to the summit, on the way back Wannian Temple and a little hike, then back to Chengdu.

If I understand correctly.

I was wondering if it was possible to turn it around.

On day 1 go to Emei Shan and take bus to Wannian or Wuxianang, hike whole day, take bus back to Baoguo, sleep at hostel (Teddy Bear Hostel).

On day 2 get up early, take bus to Leidongping, go the summit, enjoy, back to Leidongping, bus to Baoguo and then take a bus to Le Shan and enjoy the Buddha and then go back to Chengdu.

Is this possible?

If so, what would be a recommended route for day 1?

Thank you for your replies.

Guilin
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 2D1N Emei Shan, Le Shan on the way back, possible?

If you insist on your order to visit Emeishan firstly, then it is advised to go to the summit and stay a night there after Wannian temple on the first day. Down the mountain the next morning, and head to Leshan for Giant Buddha and back to Chengdu. anyway, it should be quite rushed, especially in Emeishan.

2. Re: 2D1N Emei Shan, Le Shan on the way back, possible?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 13, 2015