We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near bus terminal

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near bus terminal

I am looking for a three stars hotel in Changdu that is convenient for me to take the buses to tourists spots. Any recommendations please.

I understand there are two bus terminals, not sure which one has buses to Mt Leshan.

Thank you very much.

Indian Wells...
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

成都旅游客运中心(新南门汽车站)地址:临江中路57号

No. 57 Middle Linjian RD, there're many buses to Leshan.

As for hotels, you can check in map.baidu.com by 新南门汽车站附近的酒店(hotels near bus station), you will find many hotels nearby.A ll these in Chinese, but hotels telephone are enough, right?

may it helps.

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

Many thanks Baja.

But the site only shows the names and addresses of the hotels, all in Chinese. I would like to read reviews before making any reservations.

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

Thanks again Baja for giving me the address of the train station. I used the address to do a google map search for hotels nearby and got the list! In English!

Have a happy day.

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

Oops, I meant bus terminal.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,175 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

No real need to be too close to the bus station, taxis are cheap & can get you there quite quickly. I really liked the Wenjun Mansion Hotel in the Tibetan Quarter. This is not too far from the bus station.

Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

That's true. Will check out your recommendation.

Thanks for replying.

Take care.

7. Re: Hotel near bus terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 22, 2013