We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

must-see tourist sites

hong kong
5 posts
Save Topic
must-see tourist sites

I'll be going to Qingdao towards the end of Sept, how is the weather like? Bit worried coz didn't bring much warm clothes with me.

I'll have 3 full days there. Any must-go places for sightseeing and eating?

Thanks!

Tianmucheng Street
Sightseeing Tours, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Taiping Palace
Sightseeing Tours
Jufeng Scenic Resort
Historic Walking Areas, Sightseeing Tours
1. Re: must-see tourist sites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:01 am, November 29, 2008
Qingdao, China
Destination Expert
for Qingdao
Level Contributor
922 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: must-see tourist sites

If you are young, filled with energy, I think 1 day is enough, although it maybe have you feel tired. Ha-ha.

My plan:

08:00 a.m. I will meet you at the hotel you stay at 8 o'clock and take a taxi to zhanqiao pier(栈桥).

09:00 a.m. Visit the Tianhou Palace(天后宫)—Qingdao Folk-custom Museum.

11:00 a.m. We will arrive Qingdao No.1 Beach(青岛第一海水浴场), Huiquan Square(汇泉广场) and Eight Great Passes/Badaguan(八大关).

01:00 - 02:00 p.m. Lunch. You can choose what you want to eat. Chinese Food/Korean/Japanese/KFC/M or others.

02:00 - 04:00 p.m. May 4th Square(五四广场) and Olympic Sailing Center(奥帆中心).

05:00 - 06:00 p.m. Shopping Time(Jusco 佳士客) and Take a Rest.

07:00 - 21:00 p.m. Dinner at Qingdao Tianmu City(青岛天幕城)

Mentioned in this post
Olympic Sailing Center
Olympic Sailing Center
243 Reviews
Qingdao, China
3. Re: must-see tourist sites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, October 06, 2009