We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Dalian
Search

New World Hotel Dalian / Markets / Restuarants / Night Clubs

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
164 posts
New World Hotel Dalian / Markets / Restuarants / Night Clubs
Save

Hi I am staying at the New World Hotel in October and was hoping for some advice on the above if there are good places close by.

At the Markets I am looking for Kids Clothing, DVD's, Business Shirts, Ties etc. Is there something like the Ladies Markets from Hong Kong or Lo Wu in Shenzhen in Dalian.

Restaurants I am looking for all types of food. I especially like to try the local delicacies as well as good western restuarants as well.

Night clubs / Bars for a relaxing drink or some dancing.

Your advice would be appreciated.

Shangri-La Hotel Dalian
Shangri-La Hotel Dalian
#1 of 1,185 hotels in Dalian
New World Dalian Hotel
New World Dalian Hotel
#2 of 1,185 hotels in Dalian
Fraser Suites Dalian
Fraser Suites Dalian
#3 of 1,185 hotels in Dalian
Dalian, China
Level Contributor
15 posts
1. Re: New World Hotel Dalian / Markets / Restuarants / Night Clubs
Save

Hay, your hotel is located in centre of Dalian, you should be able to find everything you are after by your feet, from imported products to local made products, same goes to food, lots of choises, maybe you need to go to GYM after a while stay in Dalian to keep fit. :)). Don't worry, you will enjoy your stay there for sure. Also, Otc is my favorite month to stay in Dalian, it is awesome! cheers CHdalianer

2. Re: New World Hotel Dalian / Markets / Restuarants / Night Clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2010