We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Dalian
Search

Business Hotels around Zhongshan Square

singapore
1 post
Business Hotels around Zhongshan Square
Save

Hi all, would just like to ask if anyone has any good recommendations for good business hotels located around Zhongshan Square in Dalian? Am hoping to book one around Jiefang Rd. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Also, I've been reading some reviews about Grand Hotel Dalian, but I can't seem to find a website for it, does anyone have any idea what it is?

Thanks in advance!

Fraser Suites Dalian
Fraser Suites Dalian
#3 of 1,185 hotels in Dalian
New World Dalian Hotel
New World Dalian Hotel
#2 of 1,185 hotels in Dalian
Grand Hyatt Dalian
Grand Hyatt Dalian
#4 of 1,185 hotels in Dalian
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
50,948 posts
925 reviews
516 helpful votes
1. Re: Business Hotels around Zhongshan Square
Save

The Inter-Continental is pretty close. The Shangri-La is a little further away but still within walking distance.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
193 reviews
119 helpful votes
2. Re: Business Hotels around Zhongshan Square
Save

Hi, I have been in Dalian for business for a couple and stayed in the New World Hotel, Renmin Rd, Zhongshan District.Its about 5 -10 mins easy walk to Zhongshen Square. its a new hotel - only 2 months opened and very nice! had an excellent deal as well. Rooms very large, good amenities. Breakfast is the only mean I have had and is very good with lots of choice. If I come again, I will use it again!

3. Re: Business Hotels around Zhongshan Square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, November 17, 2009