We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

Save Topic
Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

I am offered 3000RMB/ month in Jilin. What do you think of that, guys? by the way, have you ever heard of Jilin Province Education Exchanges Service Organization? Can you please tell me anything about that organization. Also, are you guys familiar with Industrial & Commercial Bureau of Jilin Province and State Bureau of Foreign Experts? Can you please give me a heads up about these organizations?

Thanks very much :-)

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
24,046 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

Do a google search.

aacircle.com.au/forums/china/62-salary-expec…

kolkata
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

hi,

even i have received a confirmatino by the same organisation. are you working there. I have been contacted by michelle. Have you been able to gather any info.. my search is on

wait for your reply

thanks

nitish

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,316 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

How about taking a look at ESL websites and forums like Dave's ESL cafe and TEFLchina, if you haven't already?

kolkata
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

hi,

thanks for your mail. I have checked them up already on dave's esl and they are fraudulent organisation

r

5. Re: Inquiry by the ESL TEacher to be in Jilin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jilin
More Jilin Topics