We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

Suzhou, China
1 post
Save Topic
spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

Does anybody know where to get Indian spices, European spices, fresh herbs ( thyme, rosemary, basil,...) as well as proper European food in Suzhou?

Surfers Paradise...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

Maybe in Crowne Plaza Hotel Suzhou, or Ligongdi in Suzhou Industrial Park.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

At the intersection of XinHan Street (which the next street from Crowne Plaza) and JinJiHu Road, you should see a Starbucks. Along the JinJiHu Road to the east, you'll find quite a number of western style restaurants. Further to the west, you should see a DragonFly massage centre. Next to it is a supermarket (forgot exactly the name) with import food, meat, spices, wine. The meat and spices section is downstairs.

suzhou
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

you mean summit? do they have them? because i knew they have some vegetables and dried herbs but i never saw any fresh herbs... correct me if i'm wrong

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
66 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

try Metro, they would have some fresh parsley, thyme, rosemary and that is it. Fresh herbs are really hard to find here, for the Indian ones I would try in Shanghai.

5. Re: spices, fresh herbs and European food in Suzhou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 10, 2013