We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Cruise pier

Which Yichang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Location of Cruise pier

Pls. tell me the area where the cruise ships(Presideent) leave from

Hangzhou
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Cruise pier

I dont know whether you mean long-time cruise or short-time cruise. Yangze River's cruise takes two or three days, departing from Chongqing or Yichang. In the eastern part of China, we also have West lake cruise, grand cannal cruise in Suzhou. More information, search absolutechinatour.com

Edited: 5:04 am, July 15, 2010
Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Cruise pier

I mean 4 day cruise upstream from Yichang to Chongqing.

Cruise pier in Yichang please

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Cruise pier

For our Yangtze River cruise, we travelled by bus from Yichang to the pier, which was in a small town upstream of the dam. This pier seemed to service many ships from several different cruise lines. The bus trip was about 1 hour.

Edited: 3:17 pm, August 10, 2010
4. Re: Location of Cruise pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 07, 2011