We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

Which Zhengzhou hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

Anyone know best mode of transportation from Zhengzhou to Shaolin?

We are staying in Shaolin for 2 days.

7 replies to this topic
Beijing, CHINA
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

The best transportation is that you hire a private car to go Shaolin from Zhengzhou.

The distance from from Zhengzhou to Shaolin is about 90km. if you take by bus is about RMB30 one way lasting about 2-3 hours. but there are many tourists trap on Zhengzhou long bus station.

TRAVELING IS LIFE. HOPE ABOVE IS HELPFUL.

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
142 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

How would you recommend finding a car to hire? Contacting someone in advance or negotiating at the train station?

shanghai
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

don't negotiate at the train station or bus station. It is better you have a local guide there if you don't speak chinese. You can hire a car from some car rental companies which has branches in zhengzhou.

There is a bus station just opposite to the train station. Go there and tell them that you need to transfer to shaolinsi. There are buses heading for shaolinsi

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

i suggest u go to shaolin by hiring a private car and driver. Inside the shaolin, there is a four-star hotel.

and shaolin entrance fee is 100 CNY for per person. for kid, if they r higher than 1.4 meters, they will be charged by full price, if they r lower than 1.4 meters,they will be free of charge.

Mumbai...
Level Contributor
118 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

Hello can you provide any website or car rental agencies n zhengzhou, as i will be traveling from zhengzhou to louyang and overnight stay and proceed to louyang

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

u can e-mail me by traveller.chn@hotmail.com. i am the one do travel service

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin

there r some public bus in zhengzhou train station in the moring. there r some bus just beside the shaolin temple to get back to zhengzhou.

Reply to: transportation Zhengzhou to Shaolin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted