We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yabuli daytrip for skiing

Which Harbin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Helsinki
Level Contributor
274 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Yabuli daytrip for skiing

Is it worth doing if you're used to alps etc in Europe? I don't want to sit on a train for 6 hours in one day just to find myself bored with the slopes. I will only stay in Harbin for 2,5 days, so I'm not sure whether to spend one of those days in Yabuli... instead of for example the siberian tiger park at Harbin.

Windsor, United...
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
20,706 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yabuli daytrip for skiing

Hi,

I visited Yabuli in the summer so I can't comment on the slopes. However, there are many things to occupy yourself with in Harbin for 2.5 days. In addition to the Festivals I can strongly recommend a walk across the frozen river. And, while on the river you can travel on a hovercraft amongst other things.

2. Re: Yabuli daytrip for skiing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, February 10, 2013