We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location & review of GFour Holiday Hotel

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
2,213 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Location & review of GFour Holiday Hotel

Hi,

Has any traveler stayed at this new GFour Holdiay Hotel? I'm interested to know :

1) whether it is within walking distance to St Sophia's Cathedral, restaurants etc.

2) are the rooms clean and comfortable?

Thanks.

Singapore
Level Contributor
35 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location & review of GFour Holiday Hotel

Hi Cassandra,

This was hotel was previous owned and managed under another name. It is a local 3/4-star hotel (7-floor building) located 1 minutes walk to the famous Central Street and Zhaolin Garden. Takes 10-12 minutes to walk to St. Sophia Cathedral. Very, very central indeed.

I checked-in a few of my foreign guests into this hotel recently and they love it. Clean, rather spacious room and free internet access. English communication is very limited though.

Regards.

Petaling Jaya...
Level Contributor
2,213 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location & review of GFour Holiday Hotel

Billy,

Thanks for your update and review on the hotel. We are planning to travel around Dec/Jan time-frame.

3. Re: Location & review of GFour Holiday Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, November 08, 2009