We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can we still see the ice craving??

kuala lumpur
1 post
Save Topic
can we still see the ice craving??

i and my friends are going to harbin on 23 feb and just wonder we still can see the famous ice craving in grand snow and ice world since some friends in beijing told us it's warm winter this year and those ice craving might not in might not in good shape as the temperature is just about -5 to -18. Any one just been there and can give us the answer? Thousand thanks!

Lost on Earth
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: can we still see the ice craving??

I was there just a couple of days ago, and well there is a little melting evident, it's still going strong - well worth the visit in my opinion.

Best of luck!

2. Re: can we still see the ice craving??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, August 20, 2009