We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour guide in Sanya

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guangzhou, China
4 posts
Save Topic
tour guide in Sanya

I'm not sure if it's available I put this on here, let me know if impossible, thanx a lot

Hi All, I'm Vinny from Harbin as the capital of Heilongjiang Province of northeastern of China, and I'm currently staying in Sanya of Hainan Island, south most of China.

You can directly get the useful info about the trip to someplace of China, Harbin, Nanjing/Nanking, Shanghai, Sanya.

My family is still living in Harbin,

I've been in Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Prov where's not far away from Yellow Mount / Huangshan, Soochow / Suzhou, Shanghai, Hangzhou, for over 4 year to study.

Last Oct, I came here to start my life, for I'm always desirous of nice weather, u know, it's almost half a year in winter time during late Oct and April in my hometown Harbin, I can't stand

For more just leave me a msg

Thank u for seeing me

Gracias – Spanish

Tach – Swedish

Kittus – Finnish

Danke – German

Merci – French

Hope not make mistakes

ps, I'm 23 yr/o, male,single, 179cm/56kg, 5'10/125lbs,

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,861 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour guide in Sanya

are you looking for a date?

Guangzhou, China
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tour guide in Sanya

not yet, for i get used to loneliness, i guess

probably for marriage, it's hard to say

god knows

taiwan
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tour guide in Sanya

you mean you are the local tour guide?

4. Re: tour guide in Sanya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, August 14, 2009