We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
11 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

hi , my first trip to sanya , some people say its an oriental hawaii , is that true?

Second : , i wanted a resort which has a good themed pool (large) , a clean private beach , decent food and on the top of all , ENTERTAINMENT , like parties , concerts , animation teams etc.

Can i find that??

But i dont know a so pricey hotel

Hong Kong, null...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

Yalong Bay, Haitang Bay, Dadonghai, and Sanya Bay, all golden seaboards of Sanya are some of the first choices for visitors to spend their holidays.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,391 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

Hawaii? Not at all!

Hong Kong, null...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

Just as China V USA

Edited: 12:11 am, August 16, 2013
Sanya, China
Level Contributor
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

Sanya, have 5 beaches and the best one is Yalong Bay (this places we called Oriental Hawaii).

Most of hotel beach have the diving club, and you can enjoy all kinds of water activities.

Of course, the hotels in Yalong Bay is also the most expensive in Hainan.

Recommended hotel in Yalong Bay:

Horizon, Sheraton, Hilton, St.Regis, Ritz Carlton and MGM.

Best regards,

Allen from Sanya.

5. Re: looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:36 am, December 31, 2013
6. Re: looking for entertainment resort in Sanya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 27, 2014