We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

greetings from rainy Denmark!

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denmark
Level Contributor
67 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
greetings from rainy Denmark!

Hi everybody.

I intend to visit China and I planned 3 days in Beijing 7 in Sanya and 3 in Hongkong.

I d like to know how much it will be a plane from Beijing to Sanya and then to Hongkong?

what can I expect for a hotel..need a clean and safe place..

is it better/cheaper to book with an agency?

thanks !

Haikou, China
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: greetings from rainy Denmark!

Hi, KIKI,

I am a local, and I would like to suggest you to book the ticket in advance so as to get a big discount, the earlier you book, the bigger discount you get. Also, for different airlines, the fare is quite diferent, you can check it at the website, such as China Southern Airlines, Hainan Airlines.

For the hotel, you can book it with the agency to get a favourable rate.

Beijing, CHINA
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: greetings from rainy Denmark!

Suggest you sightseeeing in Beijing at least 4 days and 5 days in Sayan and 4 days in Hongkong.

There are 6 flights daily from Beijing to Sanya and its full price RMB2310+50+90. you can buy the cheaper price (generally 30% discount) in advance.

There is only 2 flights (KA651 12:05--13:35 and UO4162 13:50--15:20) daily from Sayan to Hongkong and its price depend on your date. Now I checked the flight on 13 MAY have cheaper price RMB450+254. so book in advance one month, you can get the cheaper flight ticket.

There are many hotels in Beijing and Sayan. you can get best price through agency.

TRAVELING IS LIFE.

Edited: 10:59 pm, April 04, 2011
Denmark
Level Contributor
67 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: greetings from rainy Denmark!

Thanks for informations and advices. it will be great to send me som links for flights and hotels agency if you know some.

best regards

Beijing, CHINA
Level Contributor
550 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: greetings from rainy Denmark!

ctrip.com can help you to book the flights and hotels.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,033 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: greetings from rainy Denmark!

Book flights on ctrip.com or travelzen.com. You can book hotels there too.

6. Re: greetings from rainy Denmark!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 25, 2012