We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intercontinental hotel sanya

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Intercontinental hotel sanya

Can anyone please tell me what the rooms are like at the Intercontinental hotel in Sanya. We are wanting to travel there with our two young children. i need to know if the premium ocean view room has a seperate lounge room from the bedroom.

I do know that there is 2 double beds but am unsure if this is one big room or a sepearte lounge and seperate bedroom.

Thanks

Hainan, China
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Intercontinental hotel sanya

Hi,

Sorry, I haven't been there yet so I don't know about the rooms. From a quick scan of the Intercontinental website it looks like premium rooms have a seperate living room but I suggest that you email them to confirm.

Enjoy Hainan!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Intercontinental hotel sanya

Thanks for your help..

3. Re: Intercontinental hotel sanya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 23, 2011