We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

China
6 posts
Save Topic
which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

I am staying in Days Hotel in Sanya Bay now, and i want to the Yalong Bay to travel, but i didn't which one shall i choose?

I appreciate your recommendation and advice!

Many thanks!

wales
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

Vivian 1

If you go to the Hotels and Accommodation tab on the left of the page, it will give you the best rated Hotels, you can read all the reviews and make your own mind up. I am going to Yalong Bay in May and I am booked in to the Horizon Resort and Spa. We based our decision on hotel from these reviews. Hope this helps.

Richard.

birmingham
Level Contributor
335 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

vivian, the horizon is a fantastic we stayed there last august,its just brilliant,you wont do any better,enjoy.

Beijing
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

we decided to go with Horizon since it has great kids' facilities--we have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old

BUT if we were single we'd prob. go for the Mangrove....OR the treehouses. Have you seen those?? www.treehousesofhawaii.com/nanshan.html

Hainan
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

recommend Crowne Plaza Hotel, the most Chinese-style hotel. If you like our China, can consider it, very special.

China
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

Many thanks to everyone!

6. Re: which hotel is best in Yalong Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 18, 2009