We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sanya - weather - feb

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
sanya - weather - feb

just booked a trip which includes a stop in sanya - can anybody advise what the weather will be like in feb??

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: sanya - weather - feb

Look on the following sites for weather information.

MSN Weather (Sanya): weather.msn.com/local.aspx…

WeatherCN (Sanya): www.weathercn.com/tqyb/detail.jsp…

The latter site is in Chinese, but it should be easy to figure out the information. Or use Google Translate to translate the page.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sanya - weather - feb

many thanks

Miami Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Shanghai Region
Level Contributor
6,532 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sanya - weather - feb

My experience has been that it is nice with the sun out on the beach, but on a cloudy or hazy/foggy day, it may be too cool to lay around in a bathing suit. Of course, I have thin blood from Miami Beach. It is never cold, and rarely anything resembling a stormy day this time of the year.

If your swimming pool is heated, then it is fine. If not, it will be cold and the ocean is warmer for swimming. For a man, shorts or long pants and short-sleave shirt during the day. Long pants, maybe a wind breaker sometimes, at night.

Haikou
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: sanya - weather - feb

In previous years, it became warmer and warmer in Feb.

Last year,I remember that I had a thin T-shirt during the Chinese New Year in Haikou.

This year, due to the exceptional weather, it maybe cooler in Feb.

It is necessary to carry about a thick cloth if you will be in Hainan in Feb.

newyork
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: sanya - weather - feb

Guess what? Sanya wins ”The best city China in terms of residential environment”, ”China’s most favorable tourist destination”, so book your trip there by visiting this noted (maybe) website bamboobookings.com/beijing-sanya-flights.asp to get more surprises!

6. Re: sanya - weather - feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, September 18, 2009