We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Took the plunge

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kettering UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Took the plunge

Hi all

My wife and I have booked our first holiday away without the children for our 10th wedding anniversary next year, we go on 12th October 2008, we are stopping at the Horizon resort.

Does anyone have an idea of how much its costs to eat outside of the hotel, we are all inclusive but it may be nice to venture out and have a drink or a meal.

We have also booked the Beijing trip has anyone been on this what is the itinery like time wise, we know where we are going to visit but not times etc, also is it expensive to eat at the Novotel or outside the hotel.

Thanks for your assistance

Regards

SKCI

Berkshire
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Took the plunge

we ate out at a few different places in yalong bay and it wasn't that expensive. There is particularly a really nice place down at the crown plaza, its under the £la floret" sign. its an outside eating place where you can watch them cook your food and it is delicious. You can either pick from a menu or go for the buffet or they do sushi...Recommend this one. we also ate at a restaurant on restaurant row on the way to sanya city which was also tasty..

I wouldn't just stick to your hotel as your'll miss out on some good food!!!

2. Re: Took the plunge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 11, 2009