We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids in Hainan ?

Sgp
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kids in Hainan ?

HI there.. Thinking of bringing my 4 kids to Hainan for this coming March holidays. Am having many thoughts about whether they would enjoy the place, any attractions there for kids, and whether Haikou or Sanya or anywhere for the matter in Hainan is more suitable for kids between 3-11yo..

Thank you for your advise and comments.

singapore
Level Contributor
80 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids in Hainan ?

In Haikou, you can bring the kids to the zoo. You travell in the bus in the zoo and come very close to the animals. On my previous visit my group was fortunate to see a wild boar giving birth to a brood of nearly a dozen baby boars. Kids under 11 years old I think will not be interested in the sightseing of Haikou. Let them taste the donkey meat -- nicer than beef.

In Sanya you can bring them to the sea facilites such as para-sailing and boating. Of course there is the swimming pool in he hotel.

Sgp
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids in Hainan ?

Thank you y-gin !

Where would you bring the children if you have to choose ? Where in your good opinion is more child friendly?

Thanks again.

singapore
Level Contributor
80 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids in Hainan ?

Of the two places, Haikou and Sanya, if I have to choose only one, I would choose Sanya for the sake of the kids' enjoyment.

4. Re: Kids in Hainan ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, June 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hainan