We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advices on my first trip to ShenZhen

Which Shenzhen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
Advices on my first trip to ShenZhen

Hi all.. I have a few questions which i appreciate a bit of insights.

I will be reaching HK on 3/1/14 at around 10am. MY questions are:

1) Is this the best way to go into Shenzhen, considering the time and distance?

# Airport bus A43 from HKIA to Sheung Shui MTR Station. Alight to take the MTR to Lo Wu,#

2) My trip is only 3/1/14 to 8/1/14. Its not my first trip to HK but my first to ShenZhen. Should i do a daytrip, 2D1N or 3D2N?? I'm travelling with wife and parents and they love affordable shopping for clothes and great food.

3) Lastly, given our preferences, which is the best hotel i can get for below USD$80 and are the shopping districts mainly Dongmen and Lo Wu?? A friend recommended me "Sunon Holiday Villa at Dongmen. Any good?

Cheers and many thanks.

Edited: 9:42 pm, December 05, 2013
Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Advices on my first trip to ShenZhen

Thank you, zhuhai.

12. Re: Advices on my first trip to ShenZhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 15, 2014