We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is lodging economy class in Shenzhen

Which Shenzhen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Senggigi, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Topic
What is lodging economy class in Shenzhen

I am planning to make an effort in the field of electronics. according to the information I have gained through various sources Shenzhen has a good wholesaler and I plan to research into the location.

I've got some information on its website (www.ankaka.com) associated with the address should I visit. but I still doubt whether it could find a place.

so I decided to file some related questions how to get there. I've read the article tripadvisor.com/Travel-g297415-s301/Shenzhen…

my question is:

1.If I've landed at the airport, I had to use a transport? (taxi, rail, or other)

2. How long trips in the travel from the airport to the destination and how much it cost

3. is there a recommendation lodging there for economy class?

I have to arrange my finances and time, in order to drive more effective.

Thank you

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,155 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is lodging economy class in Shenzhen

>> 1.If I've landed at the airport, I had to use a transport? (taxi, rail, or other) <<

I assume you were talking about Shenzhen Bao'An Airport. Right? The reason I asked... many tourists from oversea fly to Hong Kong and then go to Shenzhen.

From Bao'An Airport to reach the Shenzhen city centre, you can take metro (more economical) or taxi.

= = = = =

>> 2. How long trips in the travel from the airport to the destination and how much it cost <<

Taxi is a little faster. May reach your destination in 30 minutes? Cost is maybe around RMB 130 - 150.

Metro reaches many parts of the city. Depends on where you want to go. 1 hour? Fare may be RMB 10 or so?

Here is the Shenzhen metro map:

http://shenzen.it/metromap.html

Shenzhen metro journey planner:

www.mtr.com.hk/jplanner/flash_eng/index.php

Senggigi, Indonesia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What is lodging economy class in Shenzhen

I got clear instructions from your path. and I am sure it will not get lost with the instructions you give you.

so I have thank for you. I will prepare everything for departure. when I see a problem there maybe I'll ask there or will re-open questions again.

Thank you so much!

3. Re: What is lodging economy class in Shenzhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 08, 2014