We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Performance in Window of the World

Singapore
Level Contributor
150 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Evening Performance in Window of the World

Hi,

We have a few questions. Hope everyone can help.

We are spending a half day at the Window of the World during our day trip from Hong Kong, we are wondering whether we should stay for the performance which I heard it is quite nice before going back to Hong Kong? We are going on a Monday, so, I think there won't have fireworks?

Can we deposit our shoppings bags at the WOW after our shopping at Luohu? We are considering to take a taxi from the Luohu station to WOW, so as to save time, I am wondering how long will the journey take?

buffalo, ny
Level Contributor
124 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

The performance is the best part. In other parts of the world it would be very expensive to see. The fireworks are also nice. I have never stored things there so I am unable to give an answer on that.

Singapore
Level Contributor
150 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

Thanks! So I suppose we should stay for the show. But I think there isn't fire work on Monday.

Singapore
Level Contributor
150 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

Thanks! So I suppose we should stay for the show. But I think there isn't fire work on Monday.

shenzhen
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

You can deposit your shopping bag at railway station.You can take the subway going to window of the world,going off 世界之窗 pingying is shi jie zhi chuang.Take about 30 minutes going there.

Edited: 10:20 am, September 15, 2012
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,519 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

Taxi will not save you much time, but it can even be slower due to traffic. I also recommend to take the MTR (subway) direct from Luohu to WoW. Most MTR show Windows of the the World as station name or look for Shi Jie Zhi Chuang (Pinyin), 14th stop.

Yes, at least watch a part of the show.

Yes, pay extra to go on the Eiffel Tower!

Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

Hi, in fact, how much the entrance? not RMB 160?

Is this RMB 160 with eiffel tower & show?

Thanks.

7. Re: Evening Performance in Window of the World

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, December 15, 2013