We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good to visit Shenzhen during Golden week holidays?

Which Shenzhen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Good to visit Shenzhen during Golden week holidays?

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to Shenzhen on 2nd Oct until 4th Oct. I know it clahses with their annual national day and a bit worry if i should visit the city due to the huge crowd.

If i just visit the city, should i drop by to Windows of the World? I am staying around Laojie MRT and wonder how to go there.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
19,531 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good to visit Shenzhen during Golden week holidays?

Huge crowds, extremely long lines.

Shenzhen, China
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good to visit Shenzhen during Golden week holidays?

Hello, I'm a person living in shenzhen, of course, I'm the local.

If i were you, i don't want to go to Windows of the World or any other places in China during the national day. I suggest you should make the trip plan during other time.

But if you want to visit it, i can tell you how to get there from Laojie station MRT, it's so easy. Just get on the metro at laojie station and get off at Windows of the World station, both of them are on the same route.(PS:DIRACTION TO AIRPORT EAST)

If you want to know more, you can email me 30944324@qq.com

3. Re: Good to visit Shenzhen during Golden week holidays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 23, 2013