We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel location , please help !!!!

Jakarta
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
hotel location , please help !!!!

i want to ask , is best western felicity hotel is near lowu shopping centre ? how far is it ? can we just walk ? thank;'s alot... and is there any other shopping centre beside lowu >? i want to buy lots of funky japanese clothes... and samsonite luggage , i heard they had the factory outlet in shenzhen , is it true ? and where is it ? thank's anyway.....

singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel location , please help !!!!

m, you are not looking for factory outlet .. are you? your friends are likely talking of 'passable fakes' - faske prada, fake LV to lower end like fake Diesel, fake Samsonite, fake A&Fitch.

Besides Luo Wu (the whole building houses 6-7 storey of fakes; go to Dong Men (literally in pingyin - east door) interlnked street/alleys of shops and main dept store Tai-Yang (= sunshine).

BWFelicity is across the road from Luo Wu - walking distance.

Oh -- dont go for cheap tailors in Luo Wu bldg : what you see is NOT what you get, be warned! - gtan /singapore

Jakarta
Level Contributor
48 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel location , please help !!!!

thank's for the reply... hehehe.. and yeah i'm looking for factory outLet.. do u have any suggestion ? and how about fakes ? where can i buy good fakes ? hehehe

3. Re: hotel location , please help !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 02, 2009