We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental advice needed

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
836 posts
896 reviews
Save Topic
car rental advice needed

I will be flying into the Punta Arenas airport with my family in November. We would like to rent an automatic transmission vehicle for 8 days, with the necessary papers to drive into Patagonian Argentina.

From what I have seen on the web, there are lots of small car rental companies in Punta Arenas, but that prices are fairly expensive, as is the necessary permits for Argentina. Can anyone make a recommendation for a reliable and affordable car rental company for this purpose?

Thanks!

1. Re: car rental advice needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 20, 2012