We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where will I go through Chilean custom and my connecting tim

K N
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
40 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Where will I go through Chilean custom and my connecting tim

Hi everyone,

I'm flying to Punta Arenas for my trip in Torres Del Paine. I'll be flying into Santiago (SCL) airport first. However, I only have 1 hours and 10 minutes to connect to my domestic flight to Punta Arenas (PUQ). Isn't this too short of a time? I thought that I'll be going through the Chilean custom process in Santiago but the travel agent told me that it'll be at the Punta Arenas airport. Is she right though?

Can someone please help? I'd rather change to the later connecting flight now than having to miss it on the day I fly in.

Thank you very much!

1. Re: Where will I go through Chilean custom and my connecting tim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 09, 2009