We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggested Itinerary for 3N / 4D

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Suggested Itinerary for 3N / 4D

Hi:

We are planning a 3 N / 4D trip to Siem Reap in December. Can anyone suggest a good itinerary? We are arriving at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday and our return flight is at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday.

Regards,

Sanjay

Birmingham, uk
Level Contributor
883 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggested Itinerary for 3N / 4D

well that gives you about 2.5 days in total then.

have a look back at a couple of other posts asking similar things, i've posted some itinteries before - will be easier than me copying and pasting!

at a rough plan -

thurs: arrive, get to hotel, quick rest. head to temples at 5pm to buy a 3 day ticket (means you get free sunset that day, and ticket starts the next day for proper). see sunset (varierty of places are good)

fri: up early for sunrise at angkor wat; go to bayon, east gate etc. have lunch and rest at hotel. afternoon go to ta phrom, and anywhere else that takes your fancy, and i fyou want, sunset somewhere

sat: get up and go to kbal spean and bantay srei. lunch, and then head back to angkor area and see some more temples on the list

sun: if you want, and have time, get up early for one last sunset. you'll have to be at airport by 10:30, so will give you a couple of hours anyway!

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,944 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggested Itinerary for 3N / 4D

Sanjay, we also only stayed for 3nights, first day was looking around Siem reap, 2nd day was temples and third day the National Silk Centre, Stone&Wood Carving Centre (Artisans dAngkor) Land Mine Museum, markets etc. The full list of everything we did is on my link elow.

Cathy

members.virtualtourist.com/m/b3082/64a/

3. Re: Suggested Itinerary for 3N / 4D

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 17, 2009