We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Siem Reap

London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Siem Reap

Hi,

I'm looking for a bit of help in narrowing down my hotel selections.

My husband and I are travelling to Siem Reap in November and would like to find a hotel within walking distance of the centre, with a pool, preferably a spa, with a stylish/attractive design.

We are about 40, like sightseeing, culture, eating out and our budget is about £50-£75 per night.

So far my selection includes:

Petit Villa Boutique, Royal Crown, Apsara Centrepole, Memoire d'Angkor and La Maison d'Angkor.

Please help me make a decision!

Many thanks

Siem Reap, Cambodia
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

yes, my recommend is Royal crown hotel.

Siem Reap, Cambodia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

yes, my recommend is Royal crown hotel.

Alexandra Vic...
Level Contributor
394 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

We loved the Golden Temple hotel, great staff, pool, close to market & Pub st and good food.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,508 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

I'm going to add to the mix with the Bopha Angkor, it's a quirky little place with a nice pool and in a quiet area only about an 8 minute walk to Pub street.

5. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:42 am, June 29, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
106 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

I know the golden temple hotel was not on your list. But I think you should check it out on TA We stayed twice in the last. Two yrs. and can't wait to go back. It has all the requirements on your list. Enjoy siam reap. It's an amazing city.

Regards Rosie

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
873 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

Another vote for the Golden Temple, although may already be booked out....always busy due to the BEST service ever.....WONDERFUL staff and great rooms/pool/location.....what more could one ask for?

Happy travels

Cheers

Verrena

P.S and just down the road from the Royal Crown if this location suits!

Edited: 4:05 am, September 26, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

Many thanks for the advice everyone!

9. Re: Hotels in Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 02, 2014