We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

Hi everyone,

We are planning to go to Siem Reap in Sept 2013. If you guys know this hotel, could you please give us any comment? Otherwise, if you have any other options (the other hotels), please let us know.

Thank you so much

Lana

Alameda, California
Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

Hi Lana,

I'll be staying in Borei Angkor this coming July and my decision was largely based on the number of positive reviews they had, it's like 1000+ reviews as of today, as compared to the other hotels in the area. Go to the hotel section here in TA and check the individual reviews of other people who recently stayed with them. I've booked with Agoda and for the special requests with Borei Angkor, I went to their website and contacted them through Skype. They were very helpful and positive with all my requests. Hope it helps and Have a great time in September.

-JV

Abu Dhabi, Abu...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

Dear Lana,

We had booked our stay in Borei Angkor with Agoda as well in mid August because of the special dial and good reviews. Very beautiful hotel and very pleasant staff! Very good rooms and stylish bathrooms. First night we stayed in triple room because no rooms was available with double bed. By the way: triple room is huge room with 3 big size beds (we used only 1 bed), on the 2nd day we were moved to a double room with the pool view. Breakfast is very grate for the price we paid and airport transfer both ways was include to our stay (we stay 5 nights). Will came back to Borei Angkor again!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
5 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

I am considering staying at the Borei Angkor in March. How was your stay there? Also did you eat at their restaurant and if so, what did you think of it?

Thanks in advance.

Australia
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

We stayed there last September and had a pool view room. The hotel is beautiful and the staff wonderful.. The breakfast was five star. We will be going back to this hotel again this year. Could not find fault in anything

5. Re: Is there anyone staying at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 17, 2015