We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice needed , flight from Siem Reap to Yangoon (Myanmar)

Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Advice needed , flight from Siem Reap to Yangoon (Myanmar)

Hey! I will be visiting siem Reap on October 4d/3N and then will continue to Yangoon (Myanmar) for another 5D/4N.

I would appreciate anyone's opinion, any direct flight from Siem Reap to Yangoon? Any budget airline available also?

Really appreciate any reply.

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice needed , flight from Siem Reap to Yangoon (Myanmar)

Dear Sam,

It's me again. Buy Phnom Penh- Bangkok by AIR ASIA ( Book Now). Make sure you choose the cheapest date coz there is different price by different date.

Then buy MAI airway ticket to BKK - YGN. Also Biman (India) airline is very cheap too.

ANOTHER WAY...

Siem Reap - Poipet Border by Taxi - 30USD ( 3 Hrs)

Poipet - Araranprathet (Thai) by Tuk Tuk- 50 Bahts (10 Minutes)

Araranprathet - Bangkok by Bus - 164 Bahts ( 4 Hrs)

Stay one night at BKK

Fly to Yangon with MAI or Biman next day.

Also you can ask Mandalay Inn in Siem Reap too.

Hope this help.

Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice needed , flight from Siem Reap to Yangoon (Myanmar)

Hey leo2003 :

Thanks for your infor..

let's say i going to Myanmar for 5D4N , which location you recommend to go ? I heard my friend say that Bagan & inle are very nice places , but i check from the map , wah too far away from Yangon ..

Can you give me some advise , how to planning my 5D4N at Myanmar .

Sam

3. Re: Advice needed , flight from Siem Reap to Yangoon (Myanmar)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Siem Reap