We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olotels

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Olotels

well I do my reservation and pay using olotels and all was ok... in usa..used to be inside Disney.. all ok.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Olotels

What does that have to do with the Siem Reap, Cambodia forum?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olotels

I was wondering the same thing. Are you asking if Olotels are reliable for Cambodia?

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Olotels

I am new to this (and any) forum and very much a technophobe but Olotels have misrepresented to me rooms that are not actually available on arrival.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Olotels

Dear Galruddy,

Thank you for your comments!

Please note that that we have already contacted you by phone and by email following your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further details at +44 208 099 5115 or by email at customercare@olotels.com and we will gladly answer any and all of your questions.

Best regards,

Olotels Team

5. Re: Olotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, June 11, 2013
Nassau
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Olotels

I would like to know if olotels.com is a reliable site or a scam? The rates seems too good to be true.

Edited: 1:27 am, June 14, 2013
7. Re: Olotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:00 am, August 14, 2013
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Olotels

just book direct.with the hotels,cut out the middle man:)

Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,094 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Olotels

A lot of times those online booking sites are so cheap because they offer you the worst rooms. There was recently an article in the newspaper that covered "hotel secrets" and this was one of them. (I just dug it up, have a read)

"BOOK ON A DISCOUNT SITE, GET A DISCOUNT EXPERIENCE.

Reservations made through Internet discount sites are almost always slated for our worst rooms. Does this seem unfair? First of all, we earn the slimmest profit from these reservations. And honestly, those guests didn’t really choose our property based on quality; they chose based on value. We were at the top of a list sorted by price. But the guest behind them in line, the one with a heavy $500 rate, she selected this hotel. When she comes to New York, she goes to our website to see what’s available. Since we have no reason to assume Internet guests will ever book with us again, unless our discount is presented to them, it truly makes business sense to save our best rooms for guests who book of their own volition."

I agree with Paul above. :-)

Abu Dhabi, Abu...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Olotels

I had a booking in Singapore for Pan Pacific Hotel for 3 nights in August 2013 with Olotels.com. It was my first experience with them and good one. I had options to pay 100% or 20% on booking and balance 2 weeks before arrival to the hotel which I used, the voucher was received on time as soon balance was paid, and 2-3 days before arrival I have been called by Olotels agent with reminder to provide printed voucher to the hotel and if I have any additional requests. Greatest rate! Great Service! 5 out of 5 to Olotels.com!