We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scammmmmm;/

Beaumont, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Scammmmmm;/

I just booked a room at The Westin Bonaventure for my birthday and seeing all these reviews made me nervous now so i called the hotel to confirm and ofcourse they now record of it being threre. This is so upsetting and its wrong in so many ways, I had to work hard these couple of months in order to have this mini vacation. How can i get a refund?

Beaumont, California
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Scammmmmm;/

i booked it on olotels.com

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scammmmmm;/

Seeing as the Westin Bonaventure isn't located in Sim Reap, let alone in Cambodia, I'm not sure why you chose to post this here.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,194 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scammmmmm;/

If you booked it with a credit card the bank might cover it. Not sure. just a suggestion.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scammmmmm;/

I think you've posted in the wrong forum but contact olotels.

5. Re: Scammmmmm;/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:00 am, August 14, 2013
Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Scammmmmm;/

Most hotels will refund money if you have to cancel and if it is not too close to the travel date so they have a chance to let the room to someone else.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Scammmmmm;/

Dear b_rangel09,

We have tried to reach you both by phone and email to discuss about your reservation for Los Angeles, but we were unsuccessful. Without an answer from you, we will consider your case closed. For any other information, do not hesitate to contact us by email at customersatisfaction@olotels.com or by phone at 0016468436980.

Kind regards,

Olotels.com Team

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,741 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Scammmmmm;/

is this another ploy to get olotels name back on the forum given previous threads featuring this company have been closed?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Scammmmmm;/

Olotels, you can send the OP a private message.

10. Re: Scammmmmm;/

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:51 am, November 25, 2013