We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PP to SR by bicycle

somerset uk
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
PP to SR by bicycle

I am planning to cycle from PP to SR along National Highway Number 5 at end of February. Does anyone know of any guest houses/cheap hotels along the way? At roughly 50 mile/80 k intervals would be good!

Richard

somerset uk
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PP to SR by bicycle

Ooops.. I meant NH No 6 not 5

Richard

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PP to SR by bicycle

good luck and safe travels,i did a cycle trip years ago that started in north thailand and ended in battambang but via siem reap and phnom penh.i stayed mainly where i ended up that day without really planning the stops.most of my nightly stops where at small wooden stuctures that you see along the road and the locals will look after you.as you travel you will see many smaller type guesthouses so just take it how you see it,i think most of them only charge $5 or so .

somerset uk
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PP to SR by bicycle

Thanks for that. Seems there are places in Kampong Thom but otherwise....as you say see what comes.

Richard

4. Re: PP to SR by bicycle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, December 14, 2013