We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Combodia from Hong Kong

Hong Kong
4 posts
Save Topic
Travel to Combodia from Hong Kong

I plan to spend 9 nights for the trip with my family in December. I’ve found some flights from online travel agent to Phnom Penh but am not sure if they are reliable. I am desperately looking for some advices on how to plan the trip. I am interest in Angkor to take some magnificent photo of the temples and monuments, and heard Cambodia has nice beaches so would like to explore them towards the end of the trip. I am also thinking of the possibility to employ a local guided tour to the place. Any suggestions or experiences can give me on the flight/ guided tour/itinerary?

Many thanks.

1. Re: Travel to Combodia from Hong Kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 14, 2013