We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just back trip report

Saluda, North...
Level Contributor
241 posts
289 reviews
Save Topic
just back trip report

visited siem reap from march 10-16. loved it! check out my blog posts for lots of info and photos.

…wordpress.com/2012/03/22/siem-reap-cambodia/

…wordpress.com/2012/…

…wordpress.com/2012/…

…wordpress.com/2012/…

…wordpress.com/2012/…

Adelaide, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: just back trip report

Loved your photos and blog on your trip, we are planning our trip at the moment and I am really looking forward to it.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
951 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just back trip report

Really enjoyed your report and photos, thanks.

Saluda, North...
Level Contributor
241 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just back trip report

you're welcome! i really enjoyed it there. i tried to put lots of tips in my blog posts, but if you have any questions feel free to message me!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
951 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just back trip report

Thanks, might pick your brains more yet !!

You've included a lot of what we hope to do... we are going in the wet season, though...

Saluda, North...
Level Contributor
241 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just back trip report

the wet season might be better... it was soooo hot!!

West Country
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just back trip report

Great report and pictures, brings back good memories.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
170 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: just back trip report

Thanks for the fabulous trip report. We are going in September and I am already counting the days. It looks like you had a great time. I really appreciate your tips about the little things - no new shoes... Do you have a fancy camera or just a point and shoot?

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,174 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just back trip report

Catsongea... pretty profile pic - do have a look at the number of other cats as profile pics - you're in great company. ;-)

There's a great recent thread on shoes... tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g297390-i9163-k… - most of us avoid sandshoes and in Sept it's going to still be in the wet season so something that dries much faster will be your #1 priority.

cheers

helen

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just back trip report

Enjoyed your blog! Looks like it is getting much more crowded at Pre Rup for sunset.

Catsongea - we take Keen shoes, if they get wet or muddy we can rinse them off at the guesthouse and they are dry by morning.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
239 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: just back trip report

That was a fantastic photo diary, thanks Jen.

The food in your photos looks so nice, I know I'm going to put on a pile of weight on this trip, so I should probably pack holiday clothes in a variety of sizes (I am a major foodie)

And a nice comment from your Grandma at the end of the last link, so nice you keep her up to date while you're away.