We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

I am looking for an interesting hotel to stay in while in Siem Reap...that has something special to offer...maybe one that has cool package deal or one that is famous for thier special services or one that is special because of the type of hotel it is (ie. tree house, boutique, bungalow). Between $50-100 a night. I am traveling with my boyfriend. I don't want to just stay in some cookie cutter, "vanilla" hotel.

Any suggestions?

UK
Level Contributor
173 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

We stayed in the FCC last year and it was a really great ambience.

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

Thank you Lassielou. I will check intot that option. :)

darwin
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

palm village has bungalows very relaxed setting gardens pool,great place to relax well run

Birmingham, uk
Level Contributor
883 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

lots of hotels are more "unique" than carbon copies of other hotels around the world

palm village would be my favourite, quite possibly regardless of budget - its around 35-40$ per bunglaow per night

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

Cool lodging option! Thank you alr837 & schoolsoutforever for the suggestion. Great price, too!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

Viroth's is a fantastic boutique hotel and a good location off the beaten path but walking distance to Pub Street and the FCC. I paid $70USD for a very nice room. Great service and staff. Fun little bar on the roof and the Khmer massage at the hotel was fabulous and very reasonable.

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

Thank you 1CAtravel. Viroth's looks very chic. I love the openess. They don't have package deals, which may or may not matter, because it looks great.

Has anyone stayed at The Villa Siem Reap recently? They seem to have some pretty good package deals. Are the meals good there? How clean are the rooms? It looks a little old from the photos. How is the plumbing?

8. Re: Looking for a cool Siem Reap Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, October 01, 2009