We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

small group tours of laos and cambodia

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
small group tours of laos and cambodia

Has anyone recent experience of travelling in a small group tour of Laos and Cambodia. We have about ten days which seems to be shorter than the trips that companies like Exodus and Explore run. Any advice welcome.

Carol Stream, IL
Level Contributor
68 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: small group tours of laos and cambodia

I visited Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam in November 2006 and used a company called Journeys Within. The owners themselves will build a tour around your specifications or you can pick one of their pre-made itineraries. My friend and I had an English speaking guide to ourselves in all 3 countries and all details were taken care of for us.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
517 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: small group tours of laos and cambodia

GAP Adventures, Intrepid Travel, Imaginative Traveller, Geckos Adventures.

3. Re: small group tours of laos and cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 30, 2009