We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amazing race, angkor wat

northeast
1 post
Save Topic
amazing race, angkor wat

Did anyone else see them filming for the amazing race at angkor wat on the 4th? I'm not sure what version it is but I saw the little stand where they put the next clue on the west side of the temple. (opposite the main entrance?) I opened it up, thinking it was some brochure and I saw it said "Amazing Race" before one of the production guys yelled at me.

Anyone know which version of the amazing race it is??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

I flew out of siem reap airport this morning and there were a pile of photographers there...maybe its to do with that ? They were all kind of hanging around, it was 7am..

Birmingham, uk
Level Contributor
883 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

not a clue, but i wondered how long it would take to get there! lol

still, most jealous as the uk is rubbish at showing this great program!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

It's about time they dropped by this place..... Shld be the season coming out later this year. They like these UNESCO World hertiage sites!!!! HURRAY!!!

4. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:06 pm, May 18, 2008
5. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, May 19, 2008
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

Yee Ha! you just made my day! Sorry Asians, but I'm hoping its the US Amazing Race!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
19,344 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

at the risk of being a spoiler it sounds like the US TAR! on the spoiler page at tarflies.com (yes, I'm that much of a TAR geek!) there's a mention of the race going through Cambodia this time. Yeah!!!! Now why wasnt it in Feb, when I was there!

8. Re: amazing race, angkor wat

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 27, 2009