We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel agents

Malaysia
4 posts
Save Topic
travel agents

hi.

I'm about to book a 4 day 3 night tour with www.exoticangkor.com for USD 135 per person - includes air port pick up, including meals, transport, tour guide, 3star hotel.

we are travelling in a group of 8

has anyone booked with this website before? I hope someone has & is able to tell me if this is reliable.

If not, wat other websites should i try?

Angkor Doors
Sightseeing Tours, Archaeology Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Angkor Guide Services
Historical & Heritage Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Keath Angkor Tours
Private Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Archaeology Tours
Kampoul Adventure Tour
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel agents

IMHO you could DIY for lots cheaper (and easily).

I imagine that most travel agents are similarly over-priced. Anyway, here is a list of some and websites.

canbypublications.com/cambodia/travagents.htm

2. Re: travel agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, September 23, 2009