We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

journey's within b and b

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
livthelad
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
journey's within b and b

Hi guys,

do any of you know anything about this place ? Their website looks interesting , but they have not had any reports on TA for some time. Any insight woule be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

livthelad
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: journey's within b and b

any body guys ?

Would really appreciate your advice

San Diego...
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: journey's within b and b

Yes. This is a terrific place. We stayed there last year and are looking forward to going back. I used to own and operate a luxury island resort. This place is a wonderful B & B, and the food there (they'll make lunch or dinner for you if you want) is the best we had in Cambodia. Excellent. their staff is fantastic. The owners have really embraced the people of Cambodia, and have set up some amazing foundations. Trust them to advise you in terms of any of your travels in SE Asia. We basically planned our own trip, but they did our bookings and advised us for Laos, a Mekong trip, and the guides they set up, plus itinerary in Cambodia and Laos were wayyyy better than other travellers we spoke with. You'll feel as though you've actually gotten to see some of the real Cambodia here, in sublime comfort.

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
53 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: journey's within b and b

I also read their website and thought they looked great. However, they never responded to my emails seeking room availablity and tour information, so we booked elsewhere.

Seattle
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: journey's within b and b

I used Journeys-Within for a 3 week trip this past January to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. I booked some hotels myself and they reserved the rest. Andrea had great ideas and without a doubt they must have the best guides in these countries. If I could remember 1/4 of the information provided I think I could be a guide! We stayed 2 nights at their B&B and 2 nights at Hotel de la Paix. The B&B was truly special as were the people that work there. Every now and then I think of the grounds and what an oasis their property is.

Kathie

5. Re: journey's within b and b

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, September 10, 2009