We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Kasane to Victoria Falls

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Kasane to Victoria Falls

I understand that that is a taxi service from the Kasane ( Botswana ) border to Victoria Falls.

Just wonder if anyone used it, and how safe is it?

How much would it cost, and how easy is it to find a taxi and sharing with others ?

Thanks for any pointers.

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Kasane to Victoria Falls

I am not sure there is a taxi service - there are transfer services from Kasane to Victoria Falls, but I have never seen taxis waiting on the Zim side.

There are numerous transfer services that will take you from Kasane to Vic Falls - but they all work on 2 persons minimum. You may be able to meet up with people in Kasane and share a transfer.

2. Re: Transfer from Kasane to Victoria Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, July 24, 2015