We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Kasane to Victoria Falls Return

gaborone
2 posts
Save Topic
Transfers from Kasane to Victoria Falls Return

We do daily tranfers from Kasane to Vic falls return.We do have new comfortable VolksWagen which can take you where ever you want.We are known for our well organized safari holidays , adventure tours, mobile safaris, cultural tours ,business travel, tours to Victoria falls and the Okavango delta, traditional wedding arrangements, boat cruise, hunting safaris ,transfers from border to border and many more. Therefore I am looking a partner who can help to me bring more tourist to Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Namibia or help me market in your country. Please contact us africantravels@in.com

Call Star@ +267 74062444

Mentioned in this post
Namibia
Namibia
Africa
1. Re: Transfers from Kasane to Victoria Falls Return

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 27, 2010