We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 post
Save Topic
Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

I am trying to find information regarding primary private schools in Cotonou, Benin. I have heard there was a prestigious French school, but I can not find anything on the web to confirm. Any information regarding schooling would be helpful. Or is it best to find a private tutor?

1. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:36 pm, July 02, 2016
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

The French school you are looking for is Montaigne in Cotonou. the link is as follows: www.efemontaigne-cotonou.com/

anything else?

Bye for now

Brindisi, Italy
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

There is a new school in Benin called the QSI International School of Benin. It uses American Curriculum and offers a solid education to students in a small class setting. You should contact them at Quality School International or the QSI International School of Beniin.

Brindisi, Italy
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

There is a new school that opened in August 2012. It is called the QSI International School of Benin. The school offers an American education with American teachers and American curriculum. Check them out at QSI International School of Benin or Quality Schools International.

Cotonou, Benin
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

There is a well established international school called the English International School, www.eis-benin.org which is located in Cotonou. It uses the British National Curriculum, offers Cambridge Primary Progression Tests and Cambridge Primary Checkpoint, is a registered Cambridge International Examinations test centre and takes children from the age of two until university admission age. Many of the students that have been at the school go on to universities in the US and Europe. I have two children there and have high expectations.

Paris
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

I would not advise American convent or what ever is called, they do not have permanent site, they let to individuals and they do not pay rent so they can be kicked out at anytime even when the pupils are in the middle of learning and also they got extreme shortage of teachers this is because the teachers there they don't get paid so the keep looking for new once to replace, no consistence for pupils and very unprofessional.

Paris
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

I would not advise American convent or what ever is called, they do not have permanent site, they let to individuals and they do not pay rent so they can be kicked out at anytime even when the pupils are in the middle of learning and also they got extreme shortage of teachers this is because the teachers there they don't get paid so the keep looking for new once to replace, no consistence for pupils and very unprofessional.

8. Re: Private schools in Cotonou, Benin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cotonou
More Cotonou Topics