We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

Which St. Wolfgang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
698 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

Hi - Has anyone stayed in these holidays flats?

Would you be kind enough to let me know how it was?

Thank you

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

The White Horse Inn is very famous and I am sure the holiday flats will be nice too:

weissesroessl.at/en-lake_wolfgang-vacation_r…

Look here on the tripadvisor for reviews!

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

It only gets the best reviews!!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

The Hotel gets the reviews but sadly, the holiday flats don't have any.........

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

Hi I am getting married at the White Horse Inn in 3 weeks, I have friends that are staying in the holiday flats as they have a child with them and it makes life easier. I will ask them what the flat is like and post a reply on our return.

I know you still get to use all the facilities eg pool, spa etc in the hotel.

Cheers

Teresa

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

That's really kind of you - thank you! We will have two children with us aged 12 and 13 years.

Good Luck with your Wedding and congratulations!

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

Hello, my friends stayed in the flat called the Belvedere. This was a 3 bedroomed flat, although there was also a sofa bed in the lounge so it could sleep 8, there were 3 bathrooms.

They said it was very nice and looked nice from the photos.It looked new as well. There is a balcony overlooking the lake and there is also a boat provided in case you want to take your own trip onto the lake. There is also a little garden where you can swim from in th summer

The facilities at the White Horse are all available to use, as you are a resident of the hotel. The flats are on the outskirts of town, opposite the entrance to the tunnel, so it would take about 5 minutes to walk to the main hotel. A parking place is also provided. In the peak season you can only rent these by the week, I don't know if this is still the case off peak.

Hope this helps

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

That is so kind to have remembered to let me know what the flats are like! We have the smaller apartment with no balcony but it still all seems lovely. It has been really helpful to know about the parking too as we are there in peak season for 10 days.

Thank you SO much and Congratulations - hope you had a wonderful Wedding Day!

8. Re: White Horse Inn St Wolfgang Holiday Flats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 19, 2009