We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

H&H Bakery and Restaurant

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
H&H Bakery and Restaurant

H & H Bakery & Restaurant

604 North Huron Road

Au Gres, MI 48703

I was rather suprised to see no one has posted any information on this place for Au Gres. This is a nice family oriented "up north" place to stop and eat. We really enjoy stopping here. Right off the Main road through town. Its a fav for us and popular with the locals. Has a little but cute gift shop and very nice bakery that adjoins the restaurant. Usually room in the parking lot for a car with a trailer, or along the one side of the restaurant. It is located next to access road to the DNR boat launch, so thats pretty convenient. (The miss's will usually go fishing with me up there if I suggest this place for dinner LOL) Anyway, they deserve to be recognized in my book.

Edited: 10:08 am, May 23, 2010
Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: H&H Bakery and Restaurant

Hey, we have eaten there a number of times on our way up to Tawas and other environs. IT is a good place to eat. Locally owned. Bakery has good choices I think. I never have even thought to write up a review of this place, Smith! I will have to do that. I think it is one of the best places in Au Gres, that is for sure!

Edited: 2:16 pm, May 23, 2010
Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: H&H Bakery and Restaurant

Tyme I really appreciate your comments backing up the posting! It helps add credibility. Thanks!

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: H&H Bakery and Restaurant

Your welcome. :)

Fenton, Michigan
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: H&H Bakery and Restaurant

my wife and i along with my sister and brother in law and sometimes my dad when he is home from florida. we will ride our motorcycles from brighton/fenton/southfield to au gres just for dinner the place has great food been making this ride for about four yrs now (summer though the fall)

Edited: 9:22 pm, June 30, 2010
5. Re: H&H Bakery and Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Au Gres